Friday, June 8, 2012

I know I say it all the time, but to say that life is hectic is an understatement.  I recently had surgery and am still recovering from that....it's a longer road than I thought it would be. School is coming to an end (for my children, not me).  And life is just barreling on as I stand there and watch.  


I don't remember if I've mentioned this yet, and I honestly don't feel like checking at the moment, but back in February I was diagnosed with Celiac.  That has also added to making life crazy.  TALK ABOUT A LIFE CHANGER!  Everything seems to have been turned upside-down!!!  With a diagnosis like this, you have to change your eating habits, read every single label, buy new kitchen utensils and cookware, be careful when you eat out and watch where you go, explain to all your friends why you suddenly can't eat all the things that you have been for years....I know it may not sound like all that much...but it can get overwhelming sometimes.  Not to mention that my doc officially took me off caffeine, so I can't even have it every now and then.  Do you know how hard it is to get up at 5am to get ready to sub at a middle school without a cup of coffee?!?  


Fortunately I have been able to fill  my time with my love of crochet.  I've finally done what I've been talking about doing and opened my etsy shop.  No sales yet, but I am confident that I will get one soon.


Well, it's time for me to wake up my children so they can get ready for school.  


Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment