Thursday, April 26, 2012

Well, it's been a while since I posted.  Life has been hectic and kept me on my toes.  Spring break was a few weeks ago, and while I had all these plans to get stuff done, they were a bit overwhelming and I didn't even come close to completing them all.  That's okay though...it's life.  At the end of spring break, my youngest stepped on a nail...while running! The poor thing had to miss another week of school after already being off for spring break.  She was so happy to return this week! 


I'll be having sinus surgery in a few weeks, so when that happens, you may not see me for a while while I recover.  Apparently I'll be staying in the hospital for at least one night.


In my last post I mentioned my ancestry search.  I'm telling you...if you haven't had a chance to check into your ancestry, DO IT!!!  It is so amazing to discover information that you never knew before.  I have so far found a relation to royalty in England, as well as a relation to the captain of a slave-trade ship; who was later knighted by the Queen of England!  Even the little things, like an emmigration date, is interesting to me.  At least give it a try!


Other than that, I am now the newest member of Vocalpoint.com.  I am excited to receive my first product to try and review!  Check them out if you're interested :)


Ta-ta for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment