Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ancestry

This may seem a little different, but lately I have been hooked on researching my family's ancestry.  Let me tell you, I am hooked on using Ancestry.com.  In fact, I am officially an Ancestry Ace :)  This means that I'll be one of the first on the site to have access to the new information becoming available with the release of the 1940 census!  I am so excited about this as it means that I can now find even more information about my family, possibly some new tidbits that I didn't even know about.  If you haven't had a chance to research your history, I HIGHLY recommend it!  For me, it has been both mind-opening and addicting!  And lets face it, there are worse things I could be doing.  If you want more information, check it out here: http://www.ancestry.com/1940-census  I promise, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment