Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 4

Hello there!  My name is Kimberly and I am a caffeine addict!  I gave up all caffeine intake 4 days ago...4 VERY LONG DAYS AGO!  Wait, that sounds strangely like I should be somewhere else. 

Researchers can't seem to figure out whether or not caffeine is really addictive, but in my experience, I would say that it is.   I honestly don't know how it happened.  I guess it's just easy to fall into the routine to have a cup or three of coffee in the morning (you know, to get the day going?), a little water here and there, and a Coke or other caffeinated beverage later in the day (because if you don't, you'll surely crash).  Needless to say, I haven't been happy with it.  So, here I am.  On day 4 of no caffeine.  It sucks...at least for right now.  I know in the long run it will get better, but these headaches are killer.  And I am edgy!  Listen to me...now I'm whining!  Enough of that!  I will be here - likely once a day to help myself get through this treacherous journey that I have embarked upon!


Anyone else out there quit drinking caffeine?  How did you do it?

Thanks for listening :)

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment